Terms & Conditions
- It is very strongly recommended that students purchase Travel Insurance to cover any situation that may arise, such as illness, change of ticket dates, family emergency, etc. Students in the past have needed to use their travel insurance, so it is a VERY WISE
- 100% attendance is required at each Yoga Teacher Training Bali Course. In the event of sickness or other circumstances The Practice will work closely with the student to ensure she/he can attain their certificate.
- The Practice will not be held responsible for any issues that arise between the student and their accommodation provider. Please choose your accommodation carefully (look at the websites https://www.thepracticebali.com/yoga-teacher-training-bali/accomodation/ and make an informed decision).
- Read the terms and conditions regarding the accommodation so you are fully aware of the offer.
- Accommodation choices are entirely the student’s responsibility.
- The Practice will not be held responsible for any issues relating to the above.
- DEPOSIT: Payment request via email for 150USD to reserve your space.
- The deposit must be paid within 7 days of the application being approved, otherwise your space will be reallocated to the next applicant.
- Your deposit is non-refundable.
- If your application has been approved 7-days or less from the start date of the Training Course you must pay the entire course fee in full.
- The Practice will not reserve a place on any Training Course, without first receiving the non-refundable deposit.
- In genuine cases of personal hardship, please email our staff as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email: email@example.com for any questions relating to Terms and Conditions.