June 2-8, 2018 at The Practice Bali
Nik Robson & Karina Guthrie
The foundations of a simple practice for every body. Slow down, tune in, wake up. Yin Yoga is medicine for the modern world. Deepen your practice and gain the knowledge to share it.
A variety of methods will be used to create a deeply immersive educational experience. There will be daily masterclass practices and workshops breaking down each traditional yin posture and its variations. Presentations and lectures will explore the theory behind the practice. There will also be practical assignments and space for journaling to integrate this knowledge.
- Taoist Yin/Yang philosophy
- Mindfulness and insight meditation
- Anatomy and skeletal variation
- Fascia lines
- Simple yogic energetics
- Use of props and contraindications
- Language and clear cueing
- Holding space and creating ambiance
- Ceremony and intention setting
This teacher training will be a deep transformational journey inclusive of opening and closing ceremonies and a day of silence, culminating with a 10 Hour Yin Journey which we will co-create as a team. It is our intention that this training will profoundly deepen your personal practice and provide you will the skills to confidently share it with your community.
- The Complete Guide to Yin by Bernie Clark
- Insight Yoga by Sarah Powers
- Yin Yoga: Principles and Practice by Paul Grilley
Open to anyone who has completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit US$ 150
US$ 850 (Full payment must be paid by May 26th)
Early Bird US$ 750 (Paid by April 15)