YOGA TEACHER TRAINING BALI
200hr YA Certified Science of Yoga Intensive & TTC.
At The Practice, Canggu – Bali.
29th Apr – 28th May 2018 (200-H)
18th auG – 17th sept 2018 (200-H)
28th OCT- 8th DEC 2018 (300-H) Prerequisite: The Practice 200HR YTT
“Octavio’s sincerity to his practice and teaching, both contemporary and traditional, is striking and very inspirational. He creates a supportive, intelligent and educational environment for students to train with him and brings a positive energy to where ever he finds himself. He is very humble in his ability to learn from all and I believe he is a great example of how to live ‘your yoga’ in the modern world.”
Duncan Peak – Power Living Founder
The Yoga Teacher Training Bali course is perfect for dedicated students looking to refine and deepen their practice and for certified teachers who have already completed a 200hr or 500hr Teacher training and are desiring to move their teaching skillset beyond the scope of asana and into the more transformative practices of the ancient and incredible Science of Yoga.
- Deepen your personal practice
- Teach! And teach well! Enhance your capacity to share the deeper aspects of yoga with your students
- Understand the science behind it all – Prana, Chakras, Kundalini, Sanskrit, Mantra, Mythology, Yantra and more
- Open your voice and learn how to use it for Meditation, Transformation, Healing and Celebration
- Learn how to use your breath to enhance your energy and to vitalise, balance and calm your nervous system
- Control your mind
- Connect more honestly to yourself, your practice and to others
- Evolve into the best expression of yourself
MOON. SUN. FIRE.
- The Science of the Chakras (Understanding the true purpose of Yoga)
- Asana (ENERGETICS)
- Working with the Prana Vayus
- Working with Bandha
- Working with Mudra
- Working with Chitta – shaping the mind with Asana
- Visualisation techniques for deeper Yogic experiences
- Asana (BIO-MECHANICS)
- Traditional Hatha Yoga & Vinyasa: Practice & Sequencing
- Teaching beginners
- Teaching intermediate poses
- Skilful adjustments (verbal and hands on)
- Advanced theming
- Skillful use of Myth and Metaphor
- Seeing and understanding bodies
- Correct alignment
- Understanding the Fundamentals of the Human Body (Anatomy)
- The Science of Mantra
- Practice & Teaching
- Sanskrit & the Chakras
- The Science of Prana and Pranayama
- Practice & Teaching of Traditional Pranayama
- Understanding the Vayus
- Shaping the Mind with Breath
- The Science of Meditation
- Practice & Teaching
- Traditional Practices for stilling the fluctuations of the Mind
- The Science of Ayurveda
- Yantra Yoga
- Kriya Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
ABOVE ALL ELSE, THIS IS A JOURNEY OF SELF AWARENESS AND RADICAL INNER TRANSFORMATION.
DO NOT EXPECT TO LOOK AT LIFE IN THE SAME WAY AFTER THIS COURSE.
WE AS HUMAN BEINGS ARE BUILT FOR AWAKENING. THIS IS YOUR TIME TO EXPERIENCE IT.
WE ARE HONOURED, GRATEFUL AND EXCITED TO SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH YOU
– OCTAVIO AND THE PRACTICE TEAM
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation and apply for a place on the YTT.
WHY THE PRACTICE YTT IS SO AWESOME
- Powerful lineage-based teachings and traditional practices not found elsewhere.
- Dedicated and highly qualified international yoga teaching team with a passion for the practice and years of professional full-time teaching experience.
- A formal application process to ensure you spend your month with like-minded yogis who share your commitment and enthusiasm.
- Training commences with a two-day live-in silent retreat to help you to ground and focus before lectures begin.
- A world class studio, for your exclusive use throughout training.
- A professional Public Speaker to provide you with public speaking strategies you can apply to your yoga teaching practice.
- Learn the principles of Ayurveda (a holistic science dedicated to the enhancement of wellbeing) from respected Ayurvedic Doctors.
- Access to professional life coaching support throughout the training to help you process issues that arise and to workshop future business strategies.
- Formal support in the area of self enquiry through workshops on:
• Non-Violent Communication.
• Strategies for processing core limiting beliefs and managing reactive emotions effectively.
- Free access to all yoga classes at The Practice for the duration of your training.
- Free access to all yoga classes at The Practice for the seven (7) days after your training ends.
- Discounts on all The Practice merchandise in The Practice retail store.
- 3-months free access to The Practice Online membership site (including asana, pranayama, meditation, off-the-mat programming and life coaching).
- Easy access to great healthy cafes and restaurants around Canggu.
- A visit to Bali Holy Water Temple in Ubud.
- Easy access to world class surfing beaches (less than 5 mins from The Practice).
The amazing teachers that support The Practice Yoga Teacher Training include:
Octavio Salvado | Karina Guthrie | Nik Robson
Carl Massy | Michael King | Dr Sujatha | Sophie Parienti
If you hunt back through time and ancient texts for the beginnings of yoga, you will without a doubt arrive at a single origin. You will arrive to Shiva. Shiva, who is considered the Lord of Yoga, simply means Auspiciousness, or in other words, ‘that which attracts happiness and success’. At the heart of all of our Practices is this eternal yearning. It is not complicated. It is actually very simple. We want to be happy. We want to thrive.
This is Shiva. His face mythically reflects back to us our destiny to live a life full of meaning, heart, purpose and presence. The Practice of Yoga is the means; a powerful, efficient, time-tested way to live that life. ‘Practice, Practice and all is coming.’ However ‘What’ to Practice, requires further refinement, more science, skill and additional knowledge about our own constitution and individual Dharmic path.
This is our mission at The Practice – to guide you towards a deeper understanding of your specific reasons for being here and to help you cultivate your capacity to share that gift with the world.
There are a million asana teachers out there. Great! Asana is a gift to humanity, a way to move Prana and Mind through the periphery of who we are, through the outer tendrils of our nervous system. Asana is a practical and accessible way to enliven our bodies and build our confidence and presence and teaching it requires a great deal of commitment, awareness and skill. We acknowledge that and are committed to developing great asana teachers, however, we also recognize that teaching ‘Yoga’ and teaching ‘asana’ are not the same thing.
Our vision and deepest desire at The Practice is to share the scientific teachings of yoga as passed down for thousands of years via tradition, via transmission, from teacher to student, along an unbroken golden thread weaved by the hands of dedication, insight and devotion and in doing so, train true teachers of yoga. We would like to invite you deeper than the periphery, to go beyond the scope of the generic, uninitiated ways yoga is typically presented in the modern world.
The Practice embraces the teachings of Moon, Sun and Fire – the right-handed path of Tantra, leading us forward on the path towards self mastery. Although this immersion includes asana and how to skillfully practice it and share it with others, we will primarily consider asana as a support for the deeper practices of yoga such as mantra, pranayama, kriya, bandha, mudra, visualization and meditation.
Yoga IS a science and as such, each limb will be approached, broken down and honored as the incredible, time-tested system that it is. Yoga is thousands of years old and it is a privilege that in this day and age we have the opportunity to experience it in our daily lives, so please come ready to offer your wholehearted commitment into the fire of your practice and in return be ignited and turned-on to the fullest potential of who you are and what you are capable of achieving in this life.
The aim is lofty and the vision is high. Yoga is not a path for the faint hearted, but really, what are our alternatives? Only when we release ourselves from the behaviors and beliefs that bind us and instead, cultivate our inner Agni, the fire of our heart and commitment combined, can we begin to see and experience life as it truly is, full of beauty, full of inherent goodness and the presence of divinity.
This is our offering to you. Actually, to be more correct, this is the offering of our beloved teachers and their teachers before them that we are fortunate enough to carry forward to you at this time. In this way, we all fulfill our Dharmic reasons for being here and simultaneously make our bodies, our nervous systems, our minds and this world a better place to be in.
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
Yoga Teacher Training Bali Course
Teacher Training Testimonials
Full Price : $3690
Early Bird Price : $3340*
Deposit : $350**
*Early Bird amount must be paid no later than February 28th (April YTT) to be eligible.
** To be paid only AFTER your application is approved by teaching team, will ensure your place is reserved.
All Course Materials
Yoga Alliance Certification
Free Access to all other Yoga Classes during training
7 Days of Free Scheduled Yoga classes after YTT finish date
Discounted THE PRACTICE Clothing from the Shop
10 x Discounted Passes for friends
Final Group Meal
Unlimited Drinking water
T-shirt or Top
AND access The Practice Online membership site for 3-months!
Tuition Does Not Include:
Accommodation and other meals
The Registration Process
1. Download the Application Form HERE.
2. Complete the application form and email it to: email@example.com.
3. Octavio will review the application and let you know you have been accepted for the course.
4. You will be directed to pay the Deposit.
5. You will pay the balance of the Yoga Teacher Training Bali Course Fees prior to the start of the Course.
For all the details on the Venue, Logistics, and General Information on your time in Bali please Click Here.
|Example of a Daily Schedule|
|6.30am||–||7.15am||: Pranayama and Meditation|
|7.30am||–||9.00am||: Asana Practice|
|10.30am||–||1:30pm||: Lectures and Workshops|
|3.00pm||–||5.30pm||: Afternoon Lecture and Gentle Practices (Mantra/Moon Practice/Yin/Yoga Nidra)|
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO LIGHT THE INNER FLAME, TO REFINE YOUR AUTHENTICITY AND REDEFINE YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO YOURSELF AND YOUR LIFE.
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE
At the end of January 2016, we at The Practice where made aware of a Yoga Teacher Training course in Ubud that was stopped half-way through the course, because the company hosting the training was not a registered Indonesian Company, and the teachers did not have official working permits or visa’s. This left 12 students stranded half-way through their course, which was a tragedy. Last we heard they were trying to figure out if they would get their money back. Can you just imagine what that would be like? Not pleasant at all.
So one thing we highly recommend is you do a Teacher Training Course in Bali with an officially registered business, with officially registered teachers (on the appropriate working visa’s). The Practice is an official Indonesian Company, with the right legal structures in place, and all teachers have official government issued working permits to allow them to teach in Indonesia. The unfortunate experience for those 12 students, will never happen at The Practice. So just be aware of this when you are looking for the right YTT Course.