TRADITIONAL TANTRIC HATHA YOGA
200hr Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Trainings at The Practice, Canggu – Bali
MOON SUN FIRE
7 nov – 7 dec 2020 (200-H)***
early bird discount until 16 sept, 2020
12 feb- 13 march 2021 (200-H)***
early bird discount until 31 nov, 2020
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO LIGHT THE INNER FLAME, TO REFINE YOUR AUTHENTICITY AND REDEFINE YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO YOURSELF AND YOUR LIFE.
This full-spectrum, lineage-based training course is the perfect opportunity for genuine seekers, students and teachers looking to evolve their understanding and practice of Traditional Tantric Hatha Yoga.
If you are ready to move your practice and teaching skillset beyond the scope of asana into the more transformative practices of Yoga, then this is the training you have been looking for.
100% of the content covered in this training course has been passed down through the ancient practice of Parampara (from teacher to student). We are not innovators. We simply have a single-pointed burning desire to deliver the teachings of the sages as they were intended; undiluted.
100% of the content of this training has been fully integrated by the teachers delivering it, through intensive self-practice over years and sometimes decades of commitment to this path. If we haven’t embodied it, then we won’t teach it. This is our commitment to you, to the tradition and to ourselves.
Each of the teachers on this training have been officially initiated into the lineage of Sri Vidya Tantra by Yogarupa Rod Stryker, senior disciple of Pandit Rajmani Tigunait Ph.D., who is the current head of the Himalayan Institute. It is our honor and joy to share these sublime teachings of the Tantric path with you. May your practice and life be supremely fruitful.
TANTRA: THE SCIENCE OF SELF-EMPOWERMENT
• Learn the truth about what Tantra is and what it isn’t.
• Discover how to use its powerful and precise methods to strengthen and heal all aspects of your life and amplify the potency of your practice.
• We will extensively cover key Tantric methods including ASANA, PRANAYAMA, BANDHA, MUDRA and KUNDALINI KRIYA MEDITATION. You will leave here practicing and teaching these things with great skill. Nevertheless, it’s what you do with these practices after the training that will make or break you as a practitioner and a teacher.
• Collectively, these powerful methods are a way of shaping body, energy and mind with the dual-goals of mastering your human life and accessing the deep states of MEDITATION that exist beyond it.
YOGA: THE CULTIVATION OF SELF-KNOWLEDGE
• Meditation is at the core of the entire practice of Yoga. Here you will learn not only the skills to practice and teach it, but how to LOVE it. This is the real key to meditative success and ultimately, success in Yoga.
• Using the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali as the context, learn time-tested methods for calming reactivity, cultivating single-pointedness of mind, increasing memory power, strengthening the connection to your inner teacher and ultimately accessing that part of your being that rests eternally beyond the mind.
MANTRA: THE HEART OF THE TRADITION
• Learn how to apply Mantra within the scope of Asana practice, devotional practice (Bhakti) and most importantly, Mantra Japa Meditation practice.
• Discover the secret connection between Sanskrit and the subtle body and how to use it to evolve your consciousness.
• Mantra is considered the supreme object of mediation from the perspective of Tantra, Yoga, Buddhism and many more traditions. There is an exact science to Mantra. It is MUCH more than just a tool to focus the mind. Learn how to practice it as the sages have done since time immemorial. Without Mantra, there is no Yoga.
AYURVEDA: THE SCIENCE OF LIFE
• Study the key principles of Ayurveda within the context of both life and practice and learn how to take full responsibility for your own life based on the informed choices you make.
VINYASA KRAMA: ADVANCED SEQUENCING
• Learn the science of sequencing; how to sequence powerful, integrated and safe classes for yourself and a wide array of students based on an intimate understanding of the energetic impact of Asana as well as the bio-mechanical component of Asana.
• Learn how to work with the six key pose categories of Hatha Yoga (Forward folds, Twists, Laterals, Backbends, Spinal Extensions and Inversions) to precisely impact the Vayus, Doshas, Gunas, Nadis, the nervous system and ultimately the mind.
• Discover the relationship between pose, prana and kundalini.
• Using posture clinics and pose breakdown sessions you will learn correct alignment and modifications, plus preparation and countering strategies for all major asanas from the Hatha Yoga tradition.
• This module includes teaching strategies for specialized needs such as anxiety, depression, adrenal fatigue, low energy, or on the other end of the spectrum, the gift of pregnancy.
• Develop professional skills to give simple yet very effective verbal alignment cues, plus learn hands on and vocal adjustments techniques and vocal/language tools for maximizing your efficiency and potency as a teacher.
YOGA NIDRA: ENLIGHTENED SLEEP
• Study the ancient science of enlightened sleep. Although Yoga Nidra produces profound restfulness for the body and mind, its reach is far beyond that. The sages developed this technique for advanced healing, heightened learning capacity, development of psychic powers and ultimately spiritual awakening.
YANTRA YOGA: THE SCIENCE OF THE CHAKRAS
• Study the ancient map of the Chakras and learn how they relate to Sadhana (Practice) and Dharma (Spiritual purpose in life).
• Study the relationship between Yantra (Geometry) and Mantra (Vibration) within the context of contemplation and Meditation.
PHILOSOPHY: STUDYING SACRED TEXTS
• To truly understand any Yogic text, we need four things: The correct translation of the text, the key commentary of the text, an unbroken lineage that holds the secret teachings hidden within the text and finally, a committed daily self-practice. Here you will find all four.
• Throughout this course we will cover and practice the teachings from the Yoga Sutra, the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads and other key Tantric scriptures.
APPLIED ANATOMY: UNDERSTANDING THE ANNAMAYA KOSHA
• Learn the basics of human anatomy and simultaneously come to see the body as more than just a bundle of muscles and bones, tissues and nerves. Study the body as a sacred alter and the perfect vehicle for reaching the heights of human potential.
ETHICS: HOLDING THE SEAT OF THE TEACHER
• Learn what it truly means to hold the position of the teacher.
• Learn the importance of self-accountability, unshakeable boundaries, humility and discipline as it relates to teaching.
• Challenge yourself to be the perfect student, because that is how you become the greatest teacher and the highest version of yourself.
EMPOWER YOURSELF THROUGH PRACTICE AND THE CULTIVATION OF SELF KNOWLEDGE.
SERVE THE WORLD.
WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
Email: email@example.com to start the conversation and apply for a place on the YTT.
WHY THE PRACTICE YTT IS SO AWESOME
- Powerful lineage-based teachings and traditional practices not found elsewhere.
- Dedicated and highly qualified international yoga teaching team with a passion for the practice and years of professional full-time teaching experience.
- A formal application process to ensure you spend your month with like-minded yogis who share your commitment and enthusiasm.
- Training commences with a three-day live-in silent retreat to help you to ground and focus before lectures begin.
- A world class studio, for your exclusive use throughout training
- Free access to all yoga classes at The Practice for the duration of your training.
- Free access to all yoga classes at The Practice for the seven (7) days after your training ends.
- Discounts on all The Practice merchandise in The Practice retail store.
- 3-months free access to The Practice Online membership site (including asana, pranayama and meditation).
- Easy access to great healthy cafes and restaurants around Canggu.
- A visit to Bali Holy Water Temple in Ubud.
- Easy access to world class surfing beaches (less than 5 mins from The Practice).
The amazing teachers that support The Practice Yoga Teacher Training include:
Octavio Salvado. Keli Dierings. Ellen Arthur. Ami Effendy. Adam Mahmoud. Emma Salvado.
Teacher Training Testimonials
***200H-YTT NOV 2020 ONWARD
Full Price : $3960
Early Bird Price : $3600*
Deposit : $396**
*Early Bird amount must be paid no later than16th Nov, 2020 to be eligible.
** To be paid only AFTER your application is approved by teaching team, will ensure your place is reserved.
All Course Materials
Yoga Alliance Certification
Free Access to all other Yoga Classes during training
7 Days of Free Scheduled Yoga classes after YTT finish date
Discounted THE PRACTICE Clothing from the Shop
Final Group Meal
Unlimited Drinking water
T-shirt or Top
AND access The Practice Online membership site for 3-months!
Tuition Does Not Include:
Accommodation and other meals
The Registration Process
1. Download the Application Form HERE.
2. Complete the application form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Octavio will review the application and let you know you have been accepted for the course.
4. You will be directed to pay the Deposit.
5. You will pay the balance of the Yoga Teacher Training Bali Course Fees prior to the start of the Course.
For all the details on the Venue, Logistics, and General Information on your time in Bali please Click Here.
Example of a Daily Schedule
Class times are approximate and are occasionally subject to change.
This is your opportunity to connect to a living yoga lineage of ancient origins who’s teaching will evolve your practice, your relationships, your capacity and your entire life. The time is now.
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE
At the end of January 2016, we at The Practice where made aware of a Yoga Teacher Training course in Ubud that was stopped half-way through the course, because the company hosting the training was not a registered Indonesian Company, and the teachers did not have official working permits or visa’s. This left 12 students stranded half-way through their course, which was a tragedy. Last we heard they were trying to figure out if they would get their money back. Can you just imagine what that would be like? Not pleasant at all.
So one thing we highly recommend is you do a Teacher Training Course in Bali with an officially registered business, with officially registered teachers (on the appropriate working visa’s). The Practice is an official Indonesian Company, with the right legal structures in place, and all teachers have official government issued working permits to allow them to teach in Indonesia. The unfortunate experience for those 12 students, will never happen at The Practice. So just be aware of this when you are looking for the right YTT Course.