50 Hour Traditional Hatha Yoga
Teacher Training & Practice Intensive
with Ami Effendy
The Practice, Bali 14th – 19th August 2023.
Thousands of years ago a systematic spiritual science was created to awaken humanity to its highest potential.
Now is the time to evolve the way you think about Yoga and more importantly, the way you practice it.
This 50 hour Intensive training program is a complete immersion into the science of Traditional Tantric Hatha Yoga, including concise lectures on Tantric philosophy and clear instruction on how you can use this system to master your mind and energy, truly evolve your life and achieve life’s ultimate purpose – Self Realization.
100% of this training, including all practices and content have been handed down in an unbroken line over thousands of years following the tradition of Parampara (from one to another).
Now they have arrived to you.
COURSE WILL COVER:
- Yoga philosophy, history and methodology.
- Key practices of Hatha Yoga: Asana, Kumbhaka, Bandha, Mudra and Kriya.
- Moon Sun Fire: The 7 stage progressive map to access and stabilize Kundalini.
- Advanced sequencing: The energetics of Asana.
- The Prana Vayus in the context of Asana practice.
- Traditional breath-work for healing and self-empowerment.
- Mantra and Yantra: The path of Tantric Meditation.
- The truth and misconceptions about Tantra.
- Integrating practice into everyday life.
- Hard Copy of Training manual.
- Certification upon completion.
- This course is registered with Yoga Alliance as a continuing education program so counts towards your continuing education hours for teachers.
SENIOR YOGA TEACHER AT THE PRACTICE, BALI.
“This vast and profound science for exploring Consciousness and realizing life’s ultimate aims has changed my life. I believe that Traditional Hatha Yoga provides us with the most effective system for achieving true success and happiness in every aspect of life. These powerful lineage-based teachings have transformed the way I practice, the way I teach and the way I view reality. I am forever grateful that my journey has brought me to this path and it is now my joy and honor to share these ancient and life-changing teachings with the world.”