Yoga For Kids Teacher Training
Fri 20th July – Sun 22nd July
Are you looking for an experience that will change your life?
Enroll today in a 3-day comprehensive Yoga for Kids and Yoga for the Classroom Workshop by Calm Classrooms and learn the fundamentals of teaching yoga and kids yoga therapy to kids inside and outside the Classroom.
The Calm Classrooms program is the only “yoga for children” program designed to teach the whole child through yoga inside and outside of the Classroom. Unlike yoga for adults, the Calm Classrooms approach specifically addresses the needs and capabilities of children.
This course is full of bonuses including a kids yoga lesson planning guide and templates, four ready to use kids yoga lesson plans, an illustrated yoga pose guide, a color workbook, a beautifully illustrated printed colour PDF copy of the Calm Classrooms Yoga and Mindfulness Toolkit with over 35 Breathe, Move, Focus, Connect and Relax activities with succinct instructions . The Calm Classrooms 35 paged Yoga and mindfulness for Classroom Toolkit Ebook. A USB stick with over 20 voice instructed breathing and Mindfulness techniques. A certificate of completion is awarded at the end of your course.
- 200hr or more Yoga Certification
- Enjoy working with young children and desire to introduce them to the life long benefits and fun of yoga.
- Understand the importance of patience, flexibility and creativity when working with children
- A willingness to learn with step-by-step guidance and then put that learning into practice by teaching a kids yoga class
What is Calm Classrooms?
- Optimize the health, well-being and happiness of your child (and yourself). Enhance your child’s ability to learn.
- Teach your child to accept their emotions.
- Reduce stress in your child.
- Enhance creativity, increase attention span and improve memory in your child (and yourself).
- Control and possibly overcome anxiety in your child.
What is Mindfulness?
Learn about Mindfulness and different mindfulness techniques. How does one become more mindful? By practicing. That’s what this course is about. The fun and easy-to-do practice exercises with your child will enhance their (and your) mindfulness.
Coping with Stress:
Increased self-awareness guidance for deepening your own personal calm practice
Factors influencing childhood stress:
Learn factors that contribute to childhood stress
Development Stages. Developmental milestones.Factors that influence stress in child development. Explore bilateral integration, gross and fine motor skill development.
Physical, Social, Emotional, Cognitive and Sensory Development:
Understand sensory processing in children and how it impacts development and function.
What is Trauma?
Recognize various types of trauma.
Increase your self-awareness and trauma competency
Trauma and the body:
Understand trauma’s impact on mental and physical health
How Trauma changes the brain:
Identify the basic brain structures involved in the biological response to trauma, Brains in pain cannot learn.
Childhood trauma and positive health:
Understand the developmental implications of early childhood trauma. Practice a full range of Calm Classrooms exercises in order to stimulate new brain cell creation
Trauma and dealing with BIG Emotions:
Identify feelings, Cultivate Self-Regulation
Manage Emotions. Teach children to accept their emotions.
Responding to Trauma in your classroom:
Bad behavior or reacting to trauma? Establish social and emotional safety in your classroom
Transforming Trauma through Calm Classrooms:
Targeted interventions to safely de-escalate fight, flight or freeze responses. Learn to integrate, yoga, mindfulness, and social-emotional learning activities into your work with youth to safely release stress, regulate the nervous system, express and integrate feelings, and attend to the present moment.
Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic learning – Create the foundations of understanding to meet one’s individual learning needs.
You will also discover the eight super learning styles and specific tips&tricks on how to make the most of them. Mix different styles of learning intelligence.
Howard Garner Multiple Intelligence Test:
Discover what your learning style is.
Fundamentals of Yoga for children:
- Breathe – Explore breath and how it impacts the body ability to function Explore the breathing techniques by Calm Classrooms
- Relax – Explore relaxing techniques through progressive muscle relaxation techniques, guided visualization and massage by Calm Classrooms
- Move – Explore movement, Calm Classroom’s Yoga postures and how movement affects the brain.
- Focus – Explore Focus and the impact on the brain’s ability to function. Learn Focusing techniques by Calm Classrooms
- Connect – Explore the discussion topics
- Yoga Poses – Explore Yoga poses for children and for children with special needs.
Calm Classroom for Social Emotional Learning:
What is SEL and why is it important?
Calm Classrooms for children with learning barriers and special needs:
Identify the key traits of autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and various psychological disorders in children.
Employ strategies to deal with challenging behaviors exhibited by children with special needs Develop visuals to help children with special.
Develop visuals to help children with special needs cope better managing their behaviors and in their academic development.
How to set up a kids a kids yoga class for children and teens:
Create a children’s yoga class based on the developmental stages, physical, social, cognitive and sensory development. Learn how to add the different types of learning intelligence. I’ve added tons of extra tips and tricks and games combined with the Calm Classrooms toolkit, this is a true kick starter to your first kid’s yoga class!
- Yoga classes for children ages 3 – 6 years: Learning through developmental stages and our senses
- Yoga classes for children ages 7 – 9 years: these classes build concepts and incorporate additional elements
- Yoga classes for children ages 10 – 12 years: these lessons explore notions like peer pressure and body changes
- Yoga for Teens: these are designed to offer teens mindful ways to manage everyday pressures
The anatomy of a kids class:
A complete list of activities found in each class
Calm Classrooms for throughout the school day:
How to implement yoga and mindfulness throughout the school day
Benefits of Yoga and Mindfulness for Children:
Create your own Kids Yoga Lesson Plan: kids yoga lesson planning guide and templates.
Teach your first kids yoga lesson class: let’s get ready to jump, hop, sing and laugh! You’ll be able to teach kids yoga classes with confidence and ease!
Who Facilitates the workshop?
Jeanne Welsh: Creator, Author and Facilitator of Calm Classrooms. Educational Therapist and NLP Master Practioner.
Rp 4,500,000 Deposit Rp 1,500,000 to Reserve Space
Early Bird Rp 4,000,000 must be paid by July 1st
To Book please fill in Application form and email: Jeannewelsh1@gmail.com
PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
- DEPOSIT: Payment request via email for Rp 1,500,000 to reserve your space.
- The deposit must be paid within 7 days of the application being approved, otherwise your space will be reallocated to the next applicant.
- There is a 7-day cooling off period once Rp 1,500,000 deposit has been received. Refunds claimed within that time period will be minus any bank transfer fees.
- Your deposit is non-refundable after the 7-day cooling-off period.
- If your application has been approved 7-days or less from the start date of the Training Course you must pay the entire course fee in full, there will be no refunds.
- The Practice will not reserve a place on any Training Course, without first receiving the non-refundable deposit.
- All Course Fees are to be paid in full, by 7-days before start date of the Training Course.
- In genuine cases of personal hardship, please email our staff as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- Early Bird Discount will apply if we receive the full amount owing by midnight of cut-off date.
- To qualify for the Early Bird Discount you must pay the FULL amount before, or on the cut-off date.
- Starting a conversation prior to the cut-off date for the Early Bird Discount does not necessarily qualify you for the Early Bird Discount.
- If a student withdraws from the course before 1 month of course start date, he/she will receive 50% of the training balance.
- If a student withdraws from the course 30 days or less, or after the course begins, he/she will receive no refund.
- The Practice reserves the right to cancel any event (yoga retreats/yoga teacher trainings/workshops) if necessary. In the unlikely event that this occurs, a full refund of all monies will be returned to the client.
- In the unlikely extreme circumstance that The Practice had to cancel any Training Course, The Practice will refund the full amount of the Training Course only, not costs associated with flights, transfers or transfer flights, or any other costs may have incurred.
- In case of natural disaster, you will get refund your amount less any fees or you will be offered to hold your credit to be applied within next 12 months to any The Practice events and if the price is greater than the credit, so the students will only need to pay the difference.
- It is very strongly recommended that students purchase Travel Insurance to cover any situation that may arise, such as illness, change of ticket dates, family emergency, etc. Students in the past have needed to use their travel insurance, so it is a VERY WISE.
- NOTE: In the instance that refunds are requested, The Practice requests that you MUST contact your Travel Insurance Company in the first instance, to claim any monies that would be available. We will then pay any remaining refund amount in accordance with our policy above.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions relating to payments.
Silent Meditation with Pelin Turgut
Wed 8th Aug 7.45pm
Life Masterclass with Carl Massy
FRI 10th Aug – SUN 12 Aug 2018
This 3-Day immersion in a very general sense is about processing the past (which is holding you back from your greatness), getting clarity of your most desired future and learning how to optimizing the present to become more centered, grounded, effective and powerful.
When you focus on these three things (and do the right work in the right way) you take your life up to the a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.
- A new level of ABUNDANCE.
- A new level of VITALITY.
- A new level of SUCCESS.
- A new level of SELF LOVE.
This is for those people who want to experience their life at a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN PROJECT YOU!! MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE!
Some of the main ‘BENEFITS’
- Process your most disempowering and limiting beliefs to liberate energy and to become unstoppable
- Get crystal clear on what your purpose is and your most desired goals
- Learn how to increase your powers to create and manifest your goals
- Increase your ability to remain calm and centred through your day
- Create lasting change with the bonus 30-Day Challenge
- Learn how to process your emotions more effectively
- Get 100% about what might be holding you back
- Get bonus Resources after the weekend
- Increase your self love
Now the ‘HOW’
Friday & Saturday (8:00am – 8:30pm) | Sunday (8:00am – 5:00pm)
THE FORMAT FOR EACH DAY
- Peak Performance Morning Rituals
- Mindful Yoga
- Life at the Next Level
- Processing your Core Limiting Beliefs
- Becoming Who You Are Meant to Be
- Special Evening Event
- Peak Performance Morning Rituals
- Mindful Yoga
- Beliefs Workout
- Getting Clarity on Your Future Path
- Goal Setting Workshop
- Special Evening Event
- Peak Performance Morning Rituals
- Mindful Yoga
- Optimizing Your Days
- Deep Dive Coaching and Q&A
- Implanting the Next Level & Next Steps
There will also be numerous guided meditations, NLP techniques, and interactive activities each day.
PEAK PERFORMANCE MORNING RITUALS
One trait that is consistent for successful people is they have a very clear set of daily routines they perform and most of the time these are performed as morning rituals. So the first part of both days will be actively participating in the exact Daily Rituals that I practice, which includes meditation, journaling, gratitude exercises, energization exercises, mantra’s, yoga, and prioritizing my day (plus others). We are about creating a fertile environment for success.
Done mindully, yoga is a powerful tool for internal transformation. This will set you up physically, mentally and emotionally for shifts to occur through the day. Don’t be surprised when it happens. And when it does I will just be saying, ‘I told you so’.
LIFE AT the next level
This is where we warm you up for the magic to come. I want want you to understand what your life at the next level has the potential to be. When you set a clear and firm intention, you prime your brain to draw to it everything that will make that possibility a reality.
PROCESSING YOUR CORE LIMITING BELIEFS
I am assuming that most of you have heard the idea about limiting beliefs negatively impacting our lives. Or that our beliefs can create self-fulfilling prophecies in our lives. Well, this part of the day is not only understanding a lot more about beliefs, but doing a powerful belief activity to identify and process your Core Limiting Belief. This will free energy, and also make you live and behave in a much less ‘reactive’ way. The more fully you engage in this work the more powerful your experience and the greater the shift you will experience.
becoming who you are meant to be
This is where we get into an exploration of your personal identity. How it was formed, the impact it has on you and how you might choose to change curtain aspects when you become aware that they may be holding you back.
SPECIAL EVENING EVENT
This event is designed to continue your journey inwards and connect with the most powerful inner parts of yourself.
This is a workshop activity to establish what is one of your core disempowering beliefs in an area of your life where you currently experience the most challenge. Once we have identified it, we will use a NLP belief switch activity to change it for a new empowered belief.
GETTING CLARITY ON YOUR FUTURE PATH
CLARITY IS SO IMPORTANT!! It is so hard to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ to opportunities or distractions in life if we don’t know what we really really want. This is where we start unlocking that for you. We also go one step deeper, and ask ‘why’ you want this goal, to ensure it is actually YOUR goal. You will also learn the 6 Steps to becoming an ELITE Goal Setter.
If you don’t know what you want, you cannot program the brain to assist in the attainment of the goals you have in mind. This is about not leaving life to chance or fate, but living by conscious (and intelligent) intent.
GOAL SETTING WORKSHOP
This is where we take theory and put it into practice. We want you to get crystal clear about where you are heading and then we want to implant and enhance that vision deep into your mind, to help it manifest in a way that best serves you.
OPTIMIZING YOUR DAYS
How you show up (that is, how you think, feel and behave) each and every day has an enormous impact on the life you create for yourself. What are your thought patterns? What are your language patterns? What are your behavioural patterns? How do you make choices? What choices do you make? What decision making techniques do you use? Learn how to optimize your brain, mind and body, to get even better results that accumulate over time to be a whole new level of Success.
The results you get in life are directly attributable to how you think, feel, and behave on a moment by moment basis. A series of successful days = a successful life!!
DEEP DIVE COACHING AND Q&A
Before the Life Masterclass you are asked to complete a short questionnaire which asks you what your biggest personal and professional challenges are. Also what topics you would like me to specifically address. In this session I serve you with the challenges that are most relevant for you.
IMPLANTING THE NEXT LEVEL & NEXT STEPS
This is where we bring it all together. Where we embed things deep into your psyche. You also get clear about what you need to do next, and then next after that, and then next after that.
We are about PRACTICAL & POWERFUL steps forward for you.
We will also set you up for the 30-Day Challenge which will start in January 2018 and will ensure that you create lasting and powerful change in your life. This is a HUGE and POWERFUL bonus for the Life Masterclass. The 30-Day Challenge coaching program is worth 3M Rp by itself!!
“I wanted to say a big thank you for the Masterclass Workshop. It was fun, informative, challenging, motivating and really worthwhile to help me focus and refine where I’m at. Much appreciated and thank you.” Phillippa, Coach, England.
“I confess I have a bit of a gag reflex to the energetics of most Life Coaches, and if this is your story too, then Carl Massy is your guy. Carl is the real deal with a joyful and sovereign mastery of his craft. Carl is more than a life coach and consultant. He is a surgeon – and he will help you cut to the bone of what no longer serves your story.” Parker Johnson, USA
“The Code to Joy exercise was something I particularly found beneficial as it related to negative thought patterns in my life that I’ve struggled with for some time. Being made aware of this pattern and then provided with some easy exercises to address it was a great realisation for me. Given that we did this three times stuck in my mind over any other exercises. Carl is natural in terms of presentation, speaking clearly and effectively. Carl cleverly put together all the pieces of the puzzle with his holistic approach to life coaching and well being. The workshop was engaging and fun and that’s a lot to do with Carl’s approachable, bubbly and enthusiastic personality. Exceeded expectations and it was great value for money. I would definitely attend another workshop of Carl’s and highly recommend them to friends. ” Holly Rudge, Singapore.
“2016 was a practically difficult year for me, I was working a job that was effecting my health and relationships. After I quit my job and was looking for work when my friend reached out to me and invited me to attend a Master Class by Carl Massy. He told me that Carl had really helped him to make positive changes in his life. When I met Carl, he made me feel instantly comfortable and relaxed, the day was filled with so many techniques that I now use every day. Since meeting Carl three months ago I am writing a children’s book series about acceptance of others and social differences, I have been accepted into a top Fashion course in London, I’m interning for Nicholas Kirkwood in London for a month, I starting a new business aimed to help start-ups in Melbourne and my relationships are stronger than they have ever been. Carl is absolutely inspiring and a life saver. If you ever have the chance to attend Carl Massy’s Master Class make it a priority as it is a life investment, you won’t regret it!” Zoe Clark, Melbourne.
The EXTRA’s (Value: over 8,000,000 Rp!!!)
A gorgeous vegan (and yummy) Breakfast each day
Healthy very Yummy (hand-made) Snacks
A book from The Guidebook Series by Carl Massy (valued at 150,000 Rp)
An audio version of The Guidebook to Happiness by Carl Massy (valued at 250,000 Rp)
Access to a Life Audit Program + 1 x Coaching Session** (valued at 1,300,000 to 2,500,000 Rp)
Numerous post workshop resources & guided meditations (valued at over 3,000,000 Rp)
50% Discount on the 30-Day Challenge (worth $150)
An MP3 audio recording of the event
The Administration Stuff
PRE EVENT QUESTIONAIRE (3 QUESTIONS ONLY)
In order to serve you in the best way possible and to make the Life Masterclass as relevant as possible for you, I ask that you complete this very short survey with only 3 Questions (it will take about 3 mins to complete depending on how fast you type.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED EACH DAY
Clothes to do a yoga class in.
Comfortable clothes for the day.
A Curious Mind.
Early Bird Discount paid by 1 August 2018: Rp 2,900,000
After 1 August 2018: Rp 3,500,000
(If you have been to a previous Life Masterclass you get a 50% Discount. The Practice Online members have access to a 10% discount after the Early Bird Discount ends. Email Carl directly)
For more details email Carl directly: email@example.com
Reclaiming Confidence with Naomi Saelens
Sat 26th Aug 9.30am – 5pm
Making the courageous journey to the authentic self.
Reclaiming Confidence is a workshop for those who no longer want to hold themselves back from the life they truly desire and who are ready to start a beautiful adventure towards courage and confidence.
During this highly interactive workshop you will:
• learn more about what confidence truly is and what it looks like
• understand why authenticity, vulnerability and living a values-based life are key building blocks
• uncover the beliefs that are holding you back and learn about how to start changing these
• start moving you into a place of action and help you manage fear better
• create the necessary mindset to support you moving forward
We will also work on your personal confidence project, so you can start working on making your dreams a reality rather than holding yourself back.
Ancient Yoga Modern World Yoga Retreat
Oct 23rd – 29th
with Sandey Hoskin & Keli Dierings
Single Occupancy: NZ $2599 or US$ 1950
Shared Room Double Occupancy NZ $2299 or US$1700
Yoga Retreat Terms and Conditions
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
- The customer shall pay Yoga Retreat a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of 30% (minimum $800) of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
- The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Yoga Retreat not less than 4 weeks prior to the date of departure. Bookings within the last 4 weeks must be paid in full at time of booking. Payment can be made via the web site (Paypal), transfer.
- If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Yoga Retreat reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
- Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Yoga Retreat reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- Keli Dierings, Sandey Hoskin and The Practice are not held liable for flight costs.
- Keli Dierings and Sandey Hoskin reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
- Keli Dierings and Sandey Hoskin can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
- Keli Dierings and Sandey Hoskin reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
- In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
- The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Keli Dierings and Sandey Hoskin. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Keli Dierings and Sandey Hoskin are not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
- Keli Dierings and Sandey Hoskin cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible
- Keli Dierings and Sandey Hoskin shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- Keli Dierings and Sandey Hoskin accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from The Yoga Retreat.
- We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.