TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms & conditions carefully. These terms & conditions apply to anyone starting a course with THE PRACTICE. These terms and conditions are a contract between you (trainee) and THE PRACTICE.
- This website is owned and operated by PT THE PRACTICE BALI under the brand name THE PRACTICE. The company name will be referred to as PT THE PRACTICE BALI herewith.
- THE PRACTICE may change the content, which includes prices, offers and content at any time. We do not provide a warranty or guarantee of its accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance of information or content in the website.
- All materials, which include copy, content, images, layout, graphics, design and appearance belong to THE PRACTICE.
Definition of Online Courses:
Definition of Online Courses:
- All of the courses provided in English.
- By making a booking with THE PRACTICE it is assumed that the candidate satisfies the above conditions and is deemed to have a competent level of English. The candidate, by making a booking, takes full responsibility in determining whether the course is suitable for their level of English.
- THE PRACTICE takes no responsibility if the candidate is unable to complete and pass the course.
- THE PRACTICE does not accept any liability for any losses, costs or expenses incurred by or on behalf of a candidate in connection with a candidate’s insufficient language ability.
- It should be noted that by purchasing any of the courses from THE PRACTICE does not mean that a candidate will be guaranteed a pass. THE PRACTICE reserves the right to deem student not yet competent if a student does not meet the minimum requirements of the course.
How to make a booking:
- Booking can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- You must make full payment at the time of booking. THE PRACTICE does not accept deposit or partial payments or installment payments.
- All payments must be made via PayPal, if not possible , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative arrangements .
- Once your booking has been accepted you will receive an invoice within 48 hours from the time we receive notification.
- Once that invoice has been generated a contract exists between you and THE PRACTICE and all terms and conditions apply.
- Once you have received this invoice , please check and inform us of any changes to personal details and contact information.
- Once THE PRACTICE has received your payment for the course THE PRACTICE will email you within 48 hours the instructions to access the components of the course.
Price of Courses:
- All prices that are advertised on our website are correct at the time of booking.
- THE PRACTICE reserves the right and discretion to change our prices at any time. Please check our website for up-to-date prices and special offers before you book.
- Once you have paid for a course you will be sent email confirmation with 48 hours of payment. If you do not receive an email then please contact us at email@example.com.
- THE PRACTICE reserves the right to change any of its prices at any time.
Procedure for changing or cancelling a booking:
- Students have the right to cancel the contract between you and THE PRACTICE during the period of 48 hours days from date of the issue of the confirmation of payment invoice, which is when the contract starts. This is known as the “cooling off period”.
- If you decide to cancel the course within this cooling off period, then you must inform us , firstname.lastname@example.org ,within the 48 hours period.
- Once we receive your written cancellation, in form of an email we will refund your course fees less any bank charges within 7 days.
- Once you have completed the cooling off period of 48 hours you will be under the full cancellation conditions of courses which are 100% non-refundable.
Every student who passes the 50-hour Hatha Online Courses will receive a PDF copy of the 50HR Certificate by email within 14 Days working of passing the Course.
System Maintenance and Upgrades:
At certain times our systems and software programs will be updated. In the event of an update will we endeavor to do this work as quickly as possible.
Limitation of Liability:
THE PRACTICE does not accept any liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or disruption to internet, website, course content or associated services travel services in relation to online products .
If at any time, you are unhappy with the THE PRACTICE service then please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will endeavor to respond as quickly as possible but no more than 2 working days following the receipt of your complaint.
Accuracy of Marketing Materials:
THE PRACTICE makes every effort to ensure that the marketing material in our website is up to date and accurate. We take no responsibility for any information that is deemed incorrect and we will endeavor to do our best to inform you of any changes to the course. We reserve the right to change any of the information in our website at any time we feel appropriate.
Changes to Terms and Cnditions:
THE PRACTICE reserves the right to change any of these conditions at any time deemed necessary to reflect current market and economic conditions.
- All disputes, complaints and changes can be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be aware that we do our best to respond to contact emails as quickly as possible. This includes emails sent to us by email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and any of the forms on our website. We have very high customer service expectations and we endeavor to reply to your contact email within 24 – 48 Hours after receipt of your email on working days. We would also like to make you aware that sometimes spam filters do not allow our emails into your system. Please check your junk/spam folders and the settings on your Email Client. THE PRACTICE does not take responsibility for you not receiving emails due to filters/junk or spam folders on your Email Client.
- We often experience high email volumes and we will endeavor to get back to you by email within 24-48 Hours after receiving your email.
THE PRACTICE Commitment:
- THE PRACTICE has a commitment to help you get the most from your Online Courses. Our teacher is here to help you by giving you constructive feedback and advice.
- Any queries will be dealt with within 48 hours of receipt.
- THE PRACTICE operates an equal opportunities policy.
- Once you accept the following Terms and Conditions you enter a contract between THE PRACTICE and yourself.
- THE PRACTICE reserves the right to change any of the content, material, prices, offers or time period of the courses at any time. We advise you to read and accept the terms and conditions at the time of booking.
Our website can be viewed on mobile, tablet and pc formats. If you are having any problems viewing our website then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All material on this website is owned by THE PRACTICE. This includes all material, video and audio, graphics, content, design, and appearance. As per the Terms and Conditions no material on this website or related courses can be copied or reused by anyone without the permission of THE PRACTICE.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions:
By reading these terms and conditions, verbally agreeing on the telephone or making payment on the website you are accepting all terms and conditions of THE PRACTICE.