BEYOND THE VEIL – AN INTRODUCTION TO TANTRIC HATHA YOGA
A 20-hour online training with Keli Dierings
30 October – 1 November 2020
The best teaching I’ve ever received was: never stop being a student.
In this weekend online training we will uncover the profound teachings of Yoga in a digestible way, for anyone curious to dive into the ancient and traditional teachings of yoga. Everyone is welcome to join in; all Yoga teachers and curious practitioners!
Hatha Yoga is not a style. It is a precise technology to awaken to the forces of the Soul. Tantric Hatha Yoga is designed to master human energy, so that we can live life in the most potential, joyful and fulfilled way possible. This pertains to all areas of our life: physical, mental and emotional, and spiritual.
Discover and experience the power of lineage-based Yoga practices. Tantra is an ancient Science, the science to live an incredible life!
In this training you can expect:
- ASANA: A clear definition on how Yoga poses impact body energetics and how systematically they can be used for a desired goal. E.g. Get calm, get energised, prepare for meditation, etc.
- PRANAYAMA: The traditional way of practicing breathing, both in the poses and in meditation. No made up stuff, only validated ancient teachings.
- MEDITATION: Experience the power and importance of Kriya Yoga combined with the understanding of Mantra. This is the best gift the ancient Yoga sages have passed to us and in this course you will get a strong understand of how to meditate and why.
- TAKE IT WITH YOU: an opportunity to start or refine your own committed daily practice.
You will receive 20 hours of Tantric Hatha Yoga training, including;
- 6 full Yoga classes
- Extra breathing and meditation practices
- 30 mini (and not so mini )Yoga lectures on philosophy and the Tantric Hatha Yoga System
- Complementary supporting manual
This is a Yoga Alliance registered course. For Yoga teachers this will count on your continued educational program with Yoga Alliance: YACEP.
- The course will run over 3 days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday (more or less 6 to 7 hours per day). During 30 October to 1 November 2020
- Each of the 3 days we will have a LIVE chat via Facebook Live twice per day (30min), to check on Q&A.
- You’ll get access to a special Facebook community training group where you can connect with other participants and have access to Keli.
- You will receive the recording of the course to keep FOREVER!
- If you are unable to complete the course on the period of 3 days, no problem! It can be done on your time. It is advised to try for the 3 course days as we will having the online chats on that period of time.
Early bird US$ 209 USD (paid by 19th October)
Reg Price US$ 249
As an added bonus, you have the option to purchase two 1:1 (30min each) private online sessions with Keli to continue to deepen your study, personalize your own practice and receive Yoga mentoring.
Purchase now and by clicking on the calendar you can choose 2 times that suits you best during the month of November.
$180 for 2 x 30-min Sessions