- DEPOSIT: Payment request via email for 150USD to reserve your space.
- The deposit must be paid within 7 days of the application being approved, otherwise your space will be reallocated to the next applicant.
- There is a 7-day cooling off period once 150USD deposit has been received. Refunds claimed within that time period will be minus any bank transfer fees.
- Your deposit is non-refundable after the 7-day cooling-off period.
- If your application has been approved 7-days or less from the start date of the Training Course you must pay the entire course fee in full.
- The Practice will not reserve a place on any Training Course, without first receiving the non-refundable deposit.
- All Course Fees are to be paid in full, by 7-days before start date of the Training Course.
- In genuine cases of personal hardship, please email our staff as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early Bird Discount will apply if we receive the full amount owing by midnight of cut-off date.
- To qualify for the Early Bird Discount you must pay the FULL amount before, or on the cut-off date.
- Starting a conversation prior to the cut-off date for the Early Bird Discount does not necessarily qualify you for the Early Bird Discount.
- If a student withdraws from the course before 1 month of course start date, he/she will receive 50% of the training balance.
- If a student withdraws from the course 30 days or less, or after the course begins, he/she will receive no refund.
- The Practice reserves the right to cancel any event (yoga retreats/yoga teacher trainings/workshops) if necessary. In the unlikely event that this occurs, a full refund of all monies will be returned to the client.
- In the unlikely extreme circumstance that The Practice had to cancel any Training Course, The Practice will refund the full amount of the Training Course only, not costs associated with flights, transfers or transfer flights, or any other costs may have incurred.