Traditional Tantric Hatha Yoga Intensive with Octavio Salvado
ONLINE TRAINING DATES: 15 – 20 DEC 2020
THIS ONLINE TRAINING also counts as A 300HR ADVANCED YTT BRIDGING COURSE
To book please email: email@example.com
Registrations close on 10 Dec 2020
Due to popular demand our online 50 hour Traditional Tantric Hatha Yoga intensive training program is a complete immersion into the science of Traditional Tantric Hatha Yoga.
100% of this training, including all practices and content have been handed down in an unbroken line over thousands of years following the tradition of Parampara (from one to another). Now they have arrived to you.
The training includes over 36 lectures and practices, plus live online support to help you evolve your practice and your life. If you are already teaching, this training will offer you the precise tools to potentise your classes and take your students to profound new depths.
This Online Intensive also serves as a ‘bridging course’ for teachers certified at the 200 hour level through other Yoga schools who wish to attend our 300 hour Advanced YTT program*.
*Additional application requirements will be necessary.
I had high expectations for this training and somehow it managed to exceed them. Even if you’re not a yoga teacher, these practices and philosophical aspects of the Tantric Hatha Yoga are an amazing pathway towards more stability—on the mat and in life—and living our dharma while being of service to the world while bringing even more joy and luminosity to our everyday life.
COURSE WILL COVER:
- Tantric philosophy, cosmology and methodology.
- Key practices of Hatha Yoga: Asana, Kumbhaka, Bandha and Mudra.
- Moon, Sun and Fire: The seven stage stage progressive map to access and stabilise Kundalini.
- Advanced sequencing: The energetics of Asana.
- Working with Prana for healing.
- Mantra Vidya: The science of Mantra, Yantra, geometry, sound and vibration.
- Developing a complete Tantric practice.
- Honouring the Tantric Path.
The course is led by Octavio Salvado – a dedicated, lineage-based Yogi and the founder and co-owner of The Practice – a leading educational institution in Bali committed to keeping traditional yoga alive.
For those intense practitioners who wish to move through the training over the standard 6-day period, which is how long the in-person training runs for, the selected lectures and practice videos will be released daily over the 6 days beginning 11 June until 16 June.
Thursday to Tuesday
Afternoon Lectures and Meditation
This online training will run like a regular training. We will take registrations up until the evening of 9 June before the training commences. After that, students will have to wait until the next course enrolment later in the year.
For those of you who wish to take longer with the course, please go at your own pace but remember to sign up prior to the start date. You will continue to have access to the training content indefinitely.
The course includes 55 high quality videos, including:
11 x Full spectrum 75-90 minute Tantric Hatha Yoga practices.
7 x Stand-alone Tantric Meditations.
35 x Lectures covering all aspects of Moon Sun Fire Tantric philosophy.
1x Bonus Advanced Tantric Kriya not usually offered in this training.
Additionally, Octavio will be available LIVE twice throughout the day on a designated 50hr closed Facebook group to answer any questions that may come up during the day. Each live Q&A session will be approximately 45 minutes.
To Book please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration close on 9th June 2020
US$ 375 or US$ 325 Early Bird [CLOSED]
Here’s what previous students have to say about the course
This training will enrich your practice and your life in ways I can’t even describe. This lineage is so rich, and Octavio embodies it so fully that it will just go straight to your heart. If you are interested in Tantric Hatha and in how to embrace this yogic path, this course is the perfect doorway.
One of the best structured online trainings I have ever done, and I have done many. Taught by an extremely knowledgeable teacher passing on these incredible teachings so passionately and generously. This training exceeded my expectation, in every way – the amount of material covered and shared, the live chats, interaction with the teacher and other student, the structure and passion of the teacher! Highly, highly recommended.
After attending classes at The Practice, I had high expectations of this course, but my high hopes were completely fulfilled. Octavio delivers the content in a practical, humble, extraordinary and personal way. I’m excited to be on my lifelong journey of spiritual awareness with this knowledge to guide me. Can’t recommend highly enough and so grateful for the opportunity to complete this course online.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for THE PRACTICE Online Courses:
Please read the following terms & conditions carefully. These terms & conditions apply to anyone starting a course with THE PRACTICE. These terms and conditions are a contract between you (trainee) and THE PRACTICE.
- This website is owned and operated by PT THE PRACTICE BALI under the brand name THE PRACTICE. The company name will be referred to as PT THE PRACTICE BALI herewith.
- THE PRACTICE may change the content, which includes prices, offers and content at any time. We do not provide a warranty or guarantee of its accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance of information or content in the website.
- All materials, which include copy, content, images, layout, graphics, design and appearance belong to THE PRACTICE.
Definition of Online Courses:
50HR Traditional Tantric Hatha Yoga Intensive with Octavio Salvado
All of the online courses in the website and brochure are provided by THE PRACTICE and are subject to the following conditions:
- All of the courses provided in English.
- By making a booking with THE PRACTICE it is assumed that the candidate satisfies the above conditions and is deemed to have a competent level of English. The candidate, by making a booking, takes full responsibility in determining whether the course is suitable for their level of English.
- THE PRACTICE takes no responsibility if the candidate is unable to complete and pass the course.
- THE PRACTICE does not accept any liability for any losses, costs or expenses incurred by or on behalf of a candidate in connection with a candidate’s insufficient language ability.
- It should be noted that by purchasing any of the courses from THE PRACTICE does not mean that a candidate will be guaranteed a pass. THE PRACTICE reserves the right to deem student not yet competent if a student does not meet the minimum requirements of the course.
How to make a booking:
- Booking can be made by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must make full payment at the time of booking. THE PRACTICE does not accept deposit or partial payments or installment payments.
- All payments must be made via PayPal, if not possible , please contact email@example.com for alternative arrangements .
- Once your booking has been accepted you will receive an invoice within 48 hours from the time we receive notification.
- Once that invoice has been generated a contract exists between you and THE PRACTICE and all terms and conditions apply.
- Once you have received this invoice , please check and inform us of any changes to personal details and contact information.
- Once THE PRACTICE has received your payment for the course THE PRACTICE will email you within 48 hours the instructions to access the components of the course.
Price of Courses:
- All prices that are advertised on our website are correct at the time of booking.
- THE PRACTICE reserves the right and discretion to change our prices at any time. Please check our website for up-to-date prices and special offers before you book.
- Once you have paid for a course you will be sent email confirmation with 48 hours of payment. If you do not receive an email then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THE PRACTICE reserves the right to change any of its prices at any time.
Procedure for changing or cancelling a booking:
- Students have the right to cancel the contract between you and THE PRACTICE during the period of 48 hours days from date of the issue of the confirmation of payment invoice, which is when the contract starts. This is known as the “cooling off period”.
- If you decide to cancel the course within this cooling off period, then you must inform us , email@example.com ,within the 48 hours period.
- Once we receive your written cancellation, in form of an email we will refund your course fees less any bank charges within 7 days.
- Once you have completed the cooling off period of 48 hours you will be under the full cancellation conditions of courses which are 100% non-refundable.
Every student who passes the 50-hour Hatha Online Courses will receive a PDF copy of the 50HR Certificate by email within 14 Days working of passing the Course.
System Maintenance and Upgrades:
At certain times our systems and software programs will be updated. In the event of an update will we endeavor to do this work as quickly as possible.
Limitation of Liability:
THE PRACTICE does not accept any liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or disruption to internet, website, course content or associated services travel services in relation to online products .
If at any time, you are unhappy with the THE PRACTICE service then please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to respond as quickly as possible but no more than 2 working days following the receipt of your complaint.
Accuracy of Marketing Materials:
THE PRACTICE makes every effort to ensure that the marketing material in our website is up to date and accurate. We take no responsibility for any information that is deemed incorrect and we will endeavor to do our best to inform you of any changes to the course. We reserve the right to change any of the information in our website at any time we feel appropriate.
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
THE PRACTICE reserves the right to change any of these conditions at any time deemed necessary to reflect current market and economic conditions.
- All disputes, complaints and changes can be made in writing to email@example.com
- Please be aware that we do our best to respond to contact emails as quickly as possible. This includes emails sent to us by firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and any of the forms on our website. We have very high customer service expectations and we endeavor to reply to your contact email within 24 – 48 Hours after receipt of your email on working days. We would also like to make you aware that sometimes spam filters do not allow our emails into your system. Please check your junk/spam folders and the settings on your Email Client. THE PRACTICE does not take responsibility for you not receiving emails due to filters/junk or spam folders on your Email Client.
- We often experience high email volumes and we will endeavor to get back to you by email within 24-48 Hours after receiving your email.
THE PRACTICE Commitment:
- THE PRACTICE has a commitment to help you get the most from your Online Courses. Our teacher is here to help you by giving you constructive feedback and advice.
- Any queries will be dealt with within 48 hours of receipt.
- THE PRACTICE operates an equal opportunities policy.
- Once you accept the following Terms and Conditions you enter a contract between THE PRACTICE and yourself.
- THE PRACTICE reserves the right to change any of the content, material, prices, offers or time period of the courses at any time. We advise you to read and accept the terms and conditions at the time of booking.
Our website can be viewed on mobile, tablet and pc formats. If you are having any problems viewing our website then please contact us at email@example.com
All material on this website is owned by THE PRACTICE. This includes all material, video and audio, graphics, content, design, and appearance. As per the Terms and Conditions no material on this website or related courses can be copied or reused by anyone without the permission of THE PRACTICE.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions:
By reading these terms and conditions, verbally agreeing on the telephone or making payment on the website you are accepting all terms and conditions of THE PRACTICE.