Embodied Wisdom with Brad Hay
October 8 – 19, 2018
Are you ready for a life changing experience? Would you like to be a step ahead of most Yoga Teachers in the world today?
Whether you are a personal Yoga practitioner, a seasoned teacher, or a healer/health practitioner of any kind, this cutting edge 100hr Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist Training Program with Brad Hay will take you to the next level in understanding and refining your own journey to prime health and Embodied Wisdom……… and further more give you essential tools assist you being an extraordinary and effective healing practitioner in any modality.
Brad’s Embodied Wisdom program focuses on teaching you the practical integration of Yoga and Ayurveda for optimal health, powerful inner growth, spiritual expansion, and overall life wisdom.
The ancient Vedic sciences of Yoga and Ayurvedic medicine form a brilliant holistic partnership to guide us towards self-discovery, healing, and to bring balance to our lives. Ayurveda gives us the foundation of health and vibrancy to cultivate balance in our body, mind, and soul while Tantric Yoga and meditation can enrich and empower our spiritual path by ten fold
Topics covered in Embodied Wisdom – Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist Program:
- Learn to design Yoga practices for the doshas, seasons and specific imbalances
- The energetics of Hatha Yoga Inc. Asana, Pranayama, Bandha, Kriya (Vinyasa Krama)
- Sankhya Philosophy, the back bone of both traditional
- Yoga & AyurvedaKnowledge of the 3 doshas (biological humors)
- Understand your unique Constitution (prakriti) and Current condition or imbalance (Vikriti)
- Create a practical & powerful daily Ayurvedic routine for you and your students (Dinacharya)
- Principles of diet and food practice for specific constitutions & conditions
- The digestive fire (Agni) and the importance of healthy & vital digestion
- Four Inherent Desires of the Soul (prushathas) Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha
- The 5 great elements and their 20 qualities of nature
- The 3 gunas (primal forces of nature)
- The 3 essences of human life: Prana, Tejas and Ojas
The training will consist of daily Ayurvedic, Yogic and Meditation practices, lectures/discussions, exercises, homework/reading, and enriching Transformative Experiences!
- Yoga & Ayurveda ~ Self-Healing and Self-Realization by Dr. David Frawley
- Yoga for your Type ~ An Ayurvedic Approach to Your Asana Practice by Dr.David Frawley and Sandra Summerfield Kozak M.S
The schedule is from 8am – 5pm daily Monday to Friday.
The weekend of Oct 13th & 14th will be free time, however there will be some homework assignments and practices to do!
Full Price: US$ 1600
Early Bird Discount US$ 1500 (paid by Sept 8, 2018)
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO: email@example.com
Brad Hay is world class Yoga and Meditation Teacher with a professional teaching career spanning over 20 years. He has mentored closely with his teacher Yogarupa Rod Stryker, one of the worlds leading authorities in Tantra Yoga, since 2007 and has become one of ParaYoga’s leading certified teachers. Brad specializes in training top level teachers and students to be able to embody and transmit the best of what these ancient traditions have to offer.
In Addition, Brad is an Ayurvedic educator and a Nationally Certified Practitioner of Ayurvedic Medicine. He is a professional member of NAMA, the National Ayurvedic Medical Association in the USA and completed his studies through the Californian College of Ayurveda and the Ayurvedic Institute Albuquerque. Brad has worked with hundreds of people from all walks of life and has seen extraordinary results in his clients health, happiness, and overall life skills!
Brad has personally used these healing modalities to completely transform his own life and thrives on teaching and guiding others to do the same. For more information on Brad Hay go to: www.bradhay.com