Embodied Wisdom with Brad Hay
October 8 – 19, 2018
“Brad is an exceptional Yogi, one who is helping to brighten the light of Yoga in the world today. A powerful being, he embodies the best of what Yoga has to offer–the benefits of years of deep practice, a broad and rich understanding of the ancient teachings and a wonderfully accessible and joyous presence” Yoga Rupa-Rod Stryker. Master Yoga & Meditation Teacher Founder ParaYoga USA www.parayoga.com
Are you ready for a life changing experience? Would you like to be a step ahead of most Yoga Teachers in the world today?
Whether you are a personal Yoga practitioner, a seasoned teacher, or a healer/health practitioner of any kind, this cutting edge 100hr Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist Training Program with Brad Hay will take you to the next level in understanding and refining your own journey to prime health and Embodied Wisdom……… and further more give you essential tools assist you being an extraordinary and effective healing practitioner in any modality.
Brad’s Embodied Wisdom program focuses on teaching you the practical integration of Yoga and Ayurveda for optimal health, powerful inner growth, spiritual expansion, and overall life wisdom.
The ancient Vedic sciences of Yoga and Ayurvedic medicine form a brilliant holistic partnership to guide us towards self-discovery, healing, and to bring balance to our lives. Ayurveda gives us the foundation of health and vibrancy to cultivate balance in our body, mind, and soul while Tantric Yoga and meditation can enrich and empower our spiritual path by ten fold
Topics covered in Embodied Wisdom – Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist Program:
- Learn to design Yoga practices for the doshas, seasons and specific imbalances
- The energetics of Hatha Yoga Inc. Asana, Pranayama, Bandha, Kriya (Vinyasa Krama)
- Sankhya Philosophy, the back bone of both traditional
- Yoga & AyurvedaKnowledge of the 3 doshas (biological humors)
- Understand your unique Constitution (prakriti) and Current condition or imbalance (Vikriti)
- Create a practical & powerful daily Ayurvedic routine for you and your students (Dinacharya)
- Principles of diet and food practice for specific constitutions & conditions
- The digestive fire (Agni) and the importance of healthy & vital digestion
- Four Inherent Desires of the Soul (prushathas) Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha
- The 5 great elements and their 20 qualities of nature
- The 3 gunas (primal forces of nature)
- The 3 essences of human life: Prana, Tejas and Ojas
The training will consist of daily Ayurvedic, Yogic and Meditation practices, lectures/discussions, exercises, homework/reading, and enriching Transformative Experiences!
- Yoga & Ayurveda ~ Self-Healing and Self-Realization by Dr. David Frawley
- Yoga for your Type ~ An Ayurvedic Approach to Your Asana Practice by Dr.David Frawley and Sandra Summerfield Kozak M.S
The schedule is from 8am – 5pm daily Monday to Friday.
The weekend of Oct 13th & 14th will be free time, however there will be some homework assignments and practices to do!
Full Price: US$ 1600
Early Bird Discount US$ 1400 (paid by Sept 8, 2018)
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO: email@example.com
Course Overview with Brad
Accommodation is the responsibility of the yogi. We highly recommend that you stay in very close proximity to The Practice to avoid excessive commutes. There are a plethora of close Canggu accommodations ranging from affordable and clean home-stays at $20 per night to monthly room rentals (around US$300-US$500 a month) and luxury villas (where you can live it up if you want).
For accommodation options you can check out airbnb or agoda.com (do a search on Canggu and as close to Batu Bolong), or do the following searches on Facebook.
- Bali (south) housing and accommodation
- Canggu Community
Brad Hay is a world class Yoga and Meditation Teacher with a teaching career spanning over 19 years. He has been practicing Yogic related techniques for more than 30 years. In addition, Brad is a Nationally Certified Practitioner of Ayurvedic Medicine and a Professional Member of NAMA, the National Ayurvedic Medical Association in the United States. He completed his studies and clinical internship through the two most recognized Ayurvedic schools in the United States, the Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque NM and the California College of Ayurveda in Nevada City California. Brad has personally consulted hundreds of students world wide and has seen incredibly transformative results.
As a profound honor Brad had been initiated into the ancient, powerful Tantric Lineage of Sri Vidya by his beloved teacher Yogarupa Rod Stryker. Yogarupa is the founder of Para Yoga and one of the worlds leading authorities in the Tantric Yoga Tradition. Brad has studied in-depth with him for 12 years and is one of Parayoga’s leading Certified Senior Teachers.
Brad has an exceptionally broad range of life experience that lends him the unique ability to relate to and help people from all walks of life. These experiences include but are not limited to extensive world travel and teaching internationally, extreme sports, musician in bands, serious drug abuse and underground lifestyles, marriage and fatherhood. Brad has personally utilized the yogic and ayurvedic sytsems to powerfully and positively transform his own life and he thrives on helping other do the same! www.bradhay.com